What is the Safexpert CheckManager?
With this software module, you can carry out tests or acceptances of machines, plants or other products as uniformly and clearly as possible.
The Safexpert checkpoint libraries form the basis for this. Checkpoint libraries can be
- created by yourself or
- received via the IBF Shop as predefined checkpoint libraries.
Different groups of people use the Safexpert CheckManager for different activities. These are, for example, the following:
- Acceptance before the release of payments
- Check under occupational health and safety law whether the machine or plant may be made available to the employees.
- check whether the supplier products meet the requirements
- Conducting and documenting the tests required by the standards during the product development process
- Create a new project or open an existing one.
- Open the CheckManager.
- Structure your test object into test areas.
- Compile a suitable checklist from predefined checkpoint libraries.
- Perform the check:
- On the left-hand side, you can structure your test object into test areas. This saves you unnecessary walking on site and increases the clarity in complex test objects.
- In the "Tests" area, you navigate through the test list(s). The different symbols and the filter functions help you to see at a glance which points have been successfully and unsuccessfully tested.
- For irrelevant checkpoints, switch off the checkbox "Checkpoint applicable" or delete the checkpoint from the checklist.
- In the fields "Comment" and "Frequent errors", the manufacturer of the checkpoint library has the opportunity to provide you with valuable additional information for testing practice.
- In the field "Test comment" you enter any defects that may have been discovered.
- On the right-hand side, you will see the cross-references to standards, directives or other documents for each test point, which may be helpful for you during the test. If you have a licence (e.g. standards in full text), a double click opens the document directly at the right place. This will make your examinations much easier and faster - especially for on-site examinations - provided you have a personalised licence or have checked out a licence.
- Several print templates are available. The templates can be individually adapted. Of course, your own logo can be integrated into the printouts.
Checkpoint libraries - Two ways to systematic checkings
In order for test point libraries to fulfil their purpose optimally, it is important to consider a few points during development. It is therefore best to proceed according to our guide for the production of Safexpert add-on products. As a Safexpert customer, you can obtain this free of charge on request. Simply send an e-mail to.