We are pleased about your visit to our website and your interest in IBF and our products. The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data is very important to us. This privacy statement describes how we fulfill our obligations to protect your persnal information that may be used directly or indirectly to identify individuals.
No personal data is collected on our website without your express consent. You decide whether you want to provide us with, for example, your e-mail address or your postal address in order to be able to contact you, process your enquiry or grant you access to special information or offers. We treat all personal data as strictly confidential. We take conscientious precautions to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorised access. The precautions correspond to the state of technological development.
The lawfulness of data processing results from the Austrian Data Protection Act and from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). The legal basis is specified for each of the following processing operations. Irrespective of the deletion data listed below for the individual data processing operations, deletion shall not take place insofar as the use of the personal data to be deleted is used for other legitimate processing operations (e.g. self-promotion) in accordance with this data protection declaration.
2. Website display
IBF saves information about browser, operating system, accessed pages, file downloads, date/time, transferred data volume, notification of successful retrieval, previously visited page in the context of the website analysis tool used with the deletion periods defined there - see point 8 of this data protection declaration.
By visiting this website, the user gives his conclusive consent to the short-term storage of the IP address of the terminal device in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit a GDPR. This is necessary for the provision of the contents of the website and for the detection of attacks on our website. IBF uses the aforementioned data only for statistical purposes in connection with its offer.
3. Self-promotion According to § 107 para 3 of the German Telecommunications Act (TKG) and according to Art 6 para 1 lit f GDPR, IBF reserves the right to permanently store the following data for its own advertising purposes: title, first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and to use them for sending offers and information on IBF services and offers by post or e-mail. The user may object to the processing of his data for this purpose at the time they are collected and at any time thereafter by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
4. User requests When contacting IBF (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), the following user details are stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event that follow-up questions arise: Salutation, first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and data relating to the enquiry. The personal data disclosed by the user will only be processed and used by IBF to the extent that they are necessary for processing the enquiry and/or providing the requested service or if there is a further "legitimate interest" within the meaning of the GDPR. The transmission of data is encrypted using TSL (Transport Layer Security). The transmission of personal data to state institutions and authorities takes place exclusively within the framework of mandatory national legal provisions. Our employees and contractors are bound to confidentiality and defined deletion periods. A contract for order processing in accordance with § 28 GDPR. exists with external service providers. Data processing is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR for the performance of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
5. Registration A registration is generally not required for the use of this website. After registering on this website, the user will, however, additionally receive access to technical articles/publications as part of the CE-InfoService (newsletters - for details see section "Newsletter"), to articles from the platform www.ce-wissen.info and to the WEB-Shop. By registering, the user gives his conclusive consent pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit a GDPR that the personal data entered (title, first name, surname, company, e-mail address etc.) will be stored by the operator and used for the provision of additional content. The personal data is stored for the duration of the registration and for a maximum of 40 months thereafter and then deleted. The user will receive more detailed information on the additional content during the registration process for the respective platform or the respective additional service.
6. Newsletter If a user subscribes to an IBF newsletter, personal data of the user, namely salutation, first and last name, company and e-mail address are collected and processed. As a rule, the user then receives a personalised e-mail approximately once a month with information and offers from the operator tailored to his needs (newsletter). The exact frequency of the mailings depends, among other things, on the publication of news - interesting for the recipient - e.g. publications of standards in the Official Journal of the EU or similar, and may therefore in individual cases necessitate shorter transmission intervals. By subscribing to the newsletter, the user gives his conclusive consent pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit a GDPR that his data may be used for the regular sending of the newsletter. The user can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. At the end of each newsletter there is a link that the user can use to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. After cancellation of the newsletter the personal data of the user will be deleted from the newsletter distribution list within four weeks.
8. Matomo This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user across pages for the analysis of user behaviour (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Matomo about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymised before storage. With the help of Matomo, we are able to collect and analyse data about the use of our website by website visitors. This enables us to find out, among other things, when which page views were made and from which region they come. We also collect various log files (e.g. IP address, referrer, browsers and operating systems used) and can measure whether our website visitors perform certain actions (e.g. clicks, purchases, etc.). The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
9. Hosting We host Matomo exclusively on our own servers so that all analysis data remains with us and is not passed on. If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, this will have the effect that the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit this website again.
This website has integrated videos via YouTube plugins, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. The site is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The Internet video portal YouTube allows users to post and view videos free of charge.
The videos included by IBF are all included in the "extended privacy mode". This means that no user data will be transmitted to YouTube if the video is not played. Only when the video is played, a connection is established to the YouTube server, which transmits certain user information to YouTube (e.g. the pages visited by the user on the IBF homepage). This is independent of whether the user uses a YouTube user account or not. IBF has no influence on this data transmission. If the user is logged in to his YouTube account, he enables YouTube to collect more data about his user behaviour (the assignment of surfing behaviour to the YouTube user account). This can be prevented by logging out of the YouTube account beforehand. YouTube stores the user data for the purposes of advertising, market research, demand-oriented design of websites, etc. A right of objection against the collection of this user data is to be directed by the user directly to YouTube.
Our website uses the embedding of YouTube in the interest of a visually and functionally appealing video presentation. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Our website uses plugins from "Spotify" an audio streaming platform operated by Spotify AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 61, 113 56 Stockholm, Sweden. An overview of the Spotify plugins can be found at: https://developer.spotify.com We use Spotify by embedding individual audio files from the platform on our website as a so-called iFrame, so that they can be played directly on our website as a stream. When you visit a sub-page of our website on which a Spotify plug-in is embedded, a connection is established to the Spotify servers and the plug-in is displayed within our website. This transmits to Spotify which website you have visited. Your IP address may also be transmitted to Spotify. If you play an embedded audio file, this information is also passed on to Spotify. If you are logged in as a Spotify user, Spotify will associate this data with your user account. If you do not want Spotify to associate your visit to our website with your Spotify user account, please log out of your Spotify user account. For more information on Spotify's data protection, please visit: https://www.spotify.com/de/legal/privacy-policy.
Purpose The processing takes place in order to be able to embed playable audio files from Spotify on our website.
Legal basis The processing is necessary to protect the overriding legitimate interests of the controller (Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO). Our legitimate interest lies in the purpose named above.
Recipients and transmission to third countries By using the Spotify service, personal data may be transmitted to the company Spotify AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 61, 113 56 Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify also processes this data on servers outside the EU.
12. Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The site is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps it is necessary to store the IP address of the user. This user data is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and processed or stored there. IBF has no influence on this data transfer or processing.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our locations for easy locating of the places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.